Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guess who is as cute as can be and 2 months old?


This guy is!!!


 I cannot tell you how much we love this little guy.  He has turned into a GREAT baby.  Carson is really smiling good now and loves to give Mommy big gummy smiles, especially in the mornings.  I am so glad the smiles are here, it really makes feeding him at 3 in the morning a bit more worth it.  He is also cooing a bit and has to be one of the best things in the world.  He is only waking up once a night, from about 3-4, and then sleeps in until 7:30 or 8.  Not too bad.  It will still be nice when he is through the night, I feel like it is close.


 He lost his hair on the top this month but he was only old man bald for about 2 weeks.  His hair is growing back in but I can't tell what color it is yet.  (It has a red tint... I would love to have a red haired child!)


His little thighs are getting a bit chubby... LOVE that.  He is delicious and lovely and snuggley and smiley and just perfect.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

He is so darling.