
Well, I am sad to say that I am still prego! I am now a week overdue and I am going crazy. I stopped working on the 3rd so I have just been bumming around at home with Dexter, my cute little Shih Tzu puppy. I get so bored that I look forward to going to the grocery store to get milk! It becomes the highlight of my day!! I have worked since I was 15 so this is a big change for me. Since I am home, with NO BABY, I found ways to entertain myself...
1. I have done a bunch of my genealogy. It really is fascinating to do and I really enjoy it. Now, I just need to actually take the names to the temple....
2. I have developed a love for Live with Regis and Kelly. Kelly is hilarious so yes, I watch it faithfully every morning!!
3. I think this is the cleanest my house has EVER been.
4. Scrapbook.
5. Look at peoples blogs a little more than I should, so people please update so I have something new to read!!!
Other than that I just sit around hoping to feel some contractions or have my water break. But, there is end in sight! I am scheduled to be induced Wednesday the 23rd, if I have not had her before then. So, whether she likes it or not, she is coming out in less than a week!!!!
4 comments:
Omg.. your post makes me soooooo sad for you. From 32 weeks on I was like "Ok, I'm done!" I feel your pain... hang in there! It's so worth it. Even if it sucks big time. Let us know!!!!!!!!!! Are you nesting yet?? LOL I cleaned like a mad woman when I wanted my baby out.
Good luck I hope she comes soon.
I hope that she comes soon too! That last part seems to take forever! :) She'll be worth the wait!! Any names?? (I am a friend of Caseys, we grew up together)
Ugghh. I feel sorry for you I bet you are miserable! Well hey you can always read my book recommendations...:) I am so excited for you though to have your baby, you will be such a cute little mommy!!
Post a Comment