Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cute little girl

Olivia is now 10 days old and we are loving every minute of it. She is such a good baby, we really lucked out!! This is the dress she wore for her first Sunday going to church. Maybe I am a little biased but I think she looks pretty dang cute!! Dexter loves his little sister. He watches everthing she does. Whenever anybody comes over and holds her, he has to check them out and make sure she is OK. This is him watching her why she is getting her diaper changed.
He is so good with her!!!

She loves her swing, which is great because it lets me gets some stuff done.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY new pic's!! She is so cute! I was in BL this past weekend & told your mom-in-law how pretty I thought she was! :)

The Perkins Family said...

She does look very cute in her little dress. That's great the dog is so good with her. She will always have protection.

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful! she has a perfect little face! Congrats!

Austin, Angie and Lillian said...

kristi i am so happy that you left a comment on my blog! i didnt even know that you were pregnant!!!! your little girl is soooo beautiful!!! i am so excited for you.

Jolynne said...

You are not biased, I think we all agree that she is one cute little girl! Thats so adorable how your dog watches her!

The Larsons said...

Kristi!! Congrats you lil momma! She is adorable! I hope you are doing good! So nice to hear how you are doing through this blog thing haha!

Dusty and Jenny Willis said...

She is absolutely beautiful!! Oh my goodness!! I'm glad I found your blog! It seems it's been forever since I've seen ya. Congratulations!!!

The Adamsons said...

she certainly is a doll! can't wait to see even more pics of her. it's amazing how fast they change.

The Adamsons said...

dinner was great and i agree that we should do it again soon. i was thinking that we should do something like that once a month just for a change of pace. uh, when are you going to do a new post?

Taryn said...

She is so sweet! Congratulations!