Our little Lou Lou turned 5 years old on July 20th. I cannot believe she is 5. She is sassy, brilliant, independent, helpful, beautiful and growing up way too fast. She will start Kindergarten in the fall and I know I will cry. My little girl is now my big girl.
We did our first friend party this year. We had it at Randy's Tumbling. A lot of Olivia's friends from church came and of course, Emrie! They ran and ran all over the gym. It was so fun!
 |
| Bauer, Olivia, and Emrie |
 |
| Bauer and Payson |
 |
| Best Friends, Emrie and Olivia |
 |
| Trevin going through the tumbling course |
 |
| Bauer, Olivia, Callen, Carson, and Emrie in the jump house |
 |
| The Birthday girl! |
Olivia has so much fun and we were so glad so many people could come!
No comments:
Post a Comment