Olivia turned 3 years old on July 20th. We had a party for her on her birthday and I think she had a lot of fun. Both sets of her grandparents were able to be there, her friend Abby, lots of family, and (drum roll please) CLOE!!!! Cloe is my cousin Kindy's Chihuahua that Olivia LOVES. She had been asking me for weeks if Cloe could come to her party so I was kinda glad Kindy brought her, it made one very happy birthday girl.
Of course she was spoiled by all the wonderful friends and family that came. Some of the highlights were Bambi (which she had to show everyone, including Cloe, and still carries everywhere... go me!), big Toy Story coloring books and markers,a lawnmower, and a stuffed Olivia the pig doll.
She also got a little dress up princess dress (Princess Aurora from Sleeping Beauty) and the next day she got all dressed up in, hills and all, and went outside to mow the lawn with her new lawn mower. She has quite the sight and I really wish I got a picture but I slacked on that one!
We had a Toy Story theme and Lou loved it!!! She did not want a cake so we had an army of Woody and Buzz cupcakes.
Callen enjoyed the cupcakes too. Isn't he delicious?!?!
Happy Birthday my sweet three year old!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment