Olivia didn't really know what I was talking about when I told her the Easter bunny came but she was so excited when she saw what this mysterious bunny brought her!! That bunny must know her pretty good because she got a few of her favorite things.... a balloon and a Backyardigans coloring book. She loves balloons and points them out whenever she sees one (Mama, ba-oon!!). Lou Lou also got a kite (which the Easter bunny decided was going to be a Payne family tradition for Easter), bubbles, and a little candy.
I love this this picture and think it sums up my daughter and her fun, goofy self.
* Refers to herself as Lou Lou and will tell me "There's baby Lou Lou" when she sees baby pictures or "That's Mama's cup, that's Lou Lou's cup" at dinner.
*LOVES apple juice. Multiple times a day I hear "I need apple juice." Not just want, but need. She gets mad when I don't give it her every time.
*Is using a spoon very well
*Knows her colors and loves to tell me what colors things are. She also thinks it's funny to joke around and when I ask her what color something is, she will say the wrong color and start laughing.
*As mentioned, she is quite the joker. She has such a funny sense of humor and loves to laugh and giggle and make us laugh. Today she was hiding puzzle pieces under her legs and asking me where they went. "Mama, where's cow? (giggle, giggle) Here's Mister Cow."
*Talks SO GOOD. Sometimes it creeps me out by the sentences she can put together. She is a smart cookie.
*Counts to 10 by going 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. We are working on 4 and 5.
*Still doesn't know what I am talking about when I say there is a baby in my tummy.
*IS beginning to be quite the cuddle bug and I LOVE this!!!
*Knows her body parts and likes to point them out on everybody, even strangers... it's great when your daughter points to a random man and starts saying "Nose" and wanting to honk it.
*Loves to sing. Her favorites right now are Popcorn Popping and Itsy Bitsy Spider. She does a great melting snowman too.
*Still loves her books which makes her mommy happy. I love listening to her read to herself. It surprises me how much she remembers from each story.
1 comment:
I just did a late Easter post, too. :) I love getting to know little Olivia. She's such a doll, and she does sound like a smart cookie! I'm glad she's a cuddle bug. Mylee is at times, but only when SHE wants to be.
Post a Comment