Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Livie!!

Well it is official, my little baby is now 1. Her birthday was Monday, July, 20th. I cannot believe it has been a entire year. She is getting so big, and quite the little personality. She is a funny little thing!! We started Livie's big day doing something she loves, weeding the garden and playing in the mud. These first two pictures are actually from about a week ago but she looked about the same on her birthday.



After a nice bath, Livie got to go on a cowgirl ride in the hamper. Her daddy is so good to drag her and Dexter around!!

We had a birthday party for Livie a little later that evening. It was a lot of fun, a lot of our family was able to come. My parents were kind enough to let us have it over there.

Livie and her grandma at her birthday party.


Livie opening her presents. She got a couple of stuffed animals that she LOVES. If you know my daughter, you know she is a sucker of soft things and these stuffed animals are so soft, she just kept hugging and hugging them. It was pretty cute.



This was the toy Liv got from Mommy and Daddy. It changes so you can push it around or you can make it into a little toy that you can ride. She loves pushing things around and she loves the toy because of that. I guess I didn't get any pictures of her pushing it. Oh well, I got some cute video.


Abby and Livie trying out Liv's new toys. Olivia would let Abby ride of the little worm but if someone put Abby on the lion, WATCH OUT!! She did not like that too much.


Doesn't she look so cute with her little backpack on??


Miss Birthday girl's cake. She LOVES puppies so I decided to make her a cute little puppy cake. My mom, sister-in-law KJ, and I decorated it and it was a lot of fun. I think it turned out pretty cute!!


We really tried working on having her blow out her own candle but whenever we practiced, she would just try to grab the flame. So Mommy ended up blowing it out...oh well, maybe next year.


Patiently waiting for her cupcake.





So there you go, a nice recap of her first birthday. I was kind of sad she is one... I seriously almost cried three or four times because of it. She is just so big. But she is also so fun. I always think no way, she can't be one, I just had her and then I think... have we really only had her a year?? I swear she has been with us for forever!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLIVIA!!!

8 comments:

Erin_C said...

Oh, happy birthday to your little girl! I freak out already about our baby girl outgrowing her little clothes . . . and she's not even here yet! Such a cute cake. You guys are some talented cake decorators!

Jolynne said...

One already? Wow it really has gone by fast. I love the first mud pic that is too cute!
Ps. Your puppy cake is amazing!

Unknown said...

WOW- I can't believe that she is already one! It does seriously seem like you just had her. She is a doll- I LOVE LOVE that puppy cake you made. AMAZING...if I must say so myself.

Krystal said...

How fun... It lookes like Livie got spoiled. I am really trying to figure out just where the last year went. I know exactly what you mean when you say its gone so fast but yet it seems like you've hed her forever!

The Adamsons said...

Happy Birthday! Crazy to think a year has passed by already, huh? So you ready for number two yet? :) I get that question all the time since Brig turned one.

Hailey said...

I can't believe she is one either. Although I can because Hannah has grown up so fast too.
Your cake looked amazing! Go Girl! I wish I was that motivated! She is still a cutie!

The Perkins Family said...

Happy Birthday Olivia. You look adorable. And nice job mom on the birthday cake! Time does fly. They grow up way too fast.

Unknown said...

Oh how sweet!!! Our babies are so close in age. I bet you were the cutest pregnent lady ever!!!! It is good to see you so happy.