Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got some family picutures and I think they turned out pretty good. By the end, Olivia was tired and very much disliked the camera but she still did pretty good!!

Oh she loves her daddy. You can't really tell but she was crying in this picture.


Cute tushy!!! Love those rolls


This is my FAVORITE picture!! What a sweet girl.







I really like this one too.



And this one!! Ok, I think I like them all.











I guess I can give a little update as well. We are almost done with school for the semester so WHOO-HOO!!! My classes really aren't that bad but Casey's kinda suck. But next week is finals and then we will have a wonderful break. I am going to school full time next semester so I am a little nervous but I am sure it will all work out. Olivia is growing and growing. I swear that she is bigger in the mornings than she was when I put her to bed!! She is sitting up now. Its not all the time and she is still wobbly but she is getting better. And she is still a happy little girl. I still have pictures to post from Thanksgiving but my lovely husband has taken my camera to work and keeps forgeting it there. So, if and when I get it back, I will post them!!

10 comments:

The Adamsons said...

I love them!! And are those leggings she is wearing- totally adorable!

Unknown said...

I really like them too!!
Your little family is adorable!

Yours truly said...

Oh my heck she is absolutely adorable! I love her in her tutu and leggings. Way to cute!

The Perkins Family said...

Very cute. I love the tutu idea. She is growing fast.

Jacob said...

I'm so glad you found my blog so now I can see your's your little girl is so adorable!! Very cute family pictures!!

carrie said...

so so cute krist!!!! you have such a cute family.

Payne said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! They don't stay babies for long so enjoy it. She looks so cute in these pictures. She looks just like a little Kristy!

Taryn said...

She has the most beautiful eyes! She is so sweet! Glad you are doing great!

The Dance Family said...

so I don't know if you can get into my blog I put your e-mail address in but i might have gotten it wrong a lot of people say they can't get into it let me know if it works! I love your family pictures so cute!!!! E-mail me to let me know quinndance@hotmail.com

jeremy and amanda rowsell said...

Hey lil Payne family I just found your cute blog! The pictures are too cute, I love them!
And please tell Casey Jer says hi. Take care!