Ah, she has Casey's eyebrows!!! I saw this on a friends blog and thought I would give it a try. And YIKES!! Hopefully the next little Payne baby turns out a little more like Olivia. Yes, much cuter!!!
Your little girl is so cute!!! It is so fun when they start to smile at you! We are neighbors!!! What ward are you guys in? Do you go to the family ward or the University ward?
hahaha I am laughing so hard at that first picture. Me and Dusty did a photo booth thingy like that in Las Vegas and our little one turned out to be a hoot. Lets just say it made us think twice about having kids! hahaha but Olivia is beautiful. I cant wait until my little girl gets here!!
6 comments:
Oh my heck she is so cute! Beautiful eyes. :) What lucky parents!!
She is a DOLL, Kristi!
What a cute baby!! Isn't being a mom just the best thing!!
I didn't know you had a baby. That is so awesome! You guys did good. She is one beautiful little girl.
Your little girl is so cute!!! It is so fun when they start to smile at you! We are neighbors!!! What ward are you guys in? Do you go to the family ward or the University ward?
hahaha I am laughing so hard at that first picture. Me and Dusty did a photo booth thingy like that in Las Vegas and our little one turned out to be a hoot. Lets just say it made us think twice about having kids! hahaha but Olivia is beautiful. I cant wait until my little girl gets here!!
Post a Comment